Re: Re: SPU: 'Missouri Autumn'

  • Subject: Re: Re: SPU: 'Missouri Autumn'
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:49:39 -0600

Thanks for the tips, Chuck.  The 3 spurias I got from you in 2005, Adobe Sunset, Eleanor Hill and Betty Cooper, are all doing well.  I'll for sure have to get more of them, especially after all the great photos over the last few days.

El

Eleanor, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden