RE: [SPAM] SHOW:Convention Photos - Unk 1

  • Subject: RE: [SPAM] SHOW:Convention Photos - Unk 1
  • From: "karl becker" <kbecker95@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:08:39 -0500

This is [ IN FOCUS ] SUTTON’S 2007

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of J. Griffin Crump
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:08 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [iris-photos] SHOW:Convention Photos - Unk 1

Ever-so-helpful ADOBE 8 scrambled my photos from the convention gardens as soon as I entered them into the computer.  Consequently, I have a few that I'm unable to identify.  Perhaps some of you can help.  Here's the first.  I think it was taken at the Hampton garden.

--  Griff

Yahoo! News

Sexual Health

Get important