Re: looking for'Provencal' (Cayeux '78)

  • Subject: Re: looking for'Provencal' (Cayeux '78)
  • From: Carlos Ayento <brightonparkiris@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Ellen,

Being a member of HIPS, I have developed an excel database of reputable iris growers that sell historic irises.  I currently 36 growers on my database, three of which are international.  Currently, no U.S. grower carries PROVENCAL.  The only two sources I have for this cultivar are Aulden Farm and Seagate Irises, both U.K. iris growers.  Both of them do ship to the U.S., but there is phytosantiary charge to ship them to the U.S.  The reason I do not have Iris Cayeux as well as many of the French growers, is because they won't ship to the U.S., which is a shame, because I would love to obtain some historics that are only grown in Europe.  I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Carlos

Brighton Park Iris

__._,_.___