Re: Nid: Supreme Sultan?

  • Subject: Re: Nid: Supreme Sultan?
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:06:55 -0500

Looks like it to me.  Here is a pic of it in my garden.....could be brothers! :)  I also found large blooms and tall stalks on my SS

On 6/29/07, Ann Conway <amconway@telusplanet.net> wrote:

This is a big one! stalk is 43-44 inches high,bloom is 8 1/2 inches across! Wondering if it might be supreme sultan. Looks a bit weird in the bed with the historics - didn't know what I was getting when I planted it!
Ann