Re: ID: Is this Pistachio?

  • Subject: Re: ID: Is this Pistachio?
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:37:07 -0700

I'll send a pix next.  I can't seem to get it to paste so it'll be in same thread.

    (Ben Hager, R. 1989) Sdlg. T4674RfBlBld. TB, 42" (107 cm), M
    S. lavender white, lavender midrib; F. blue white, orchid lavender blot in center; white beard tipped yellow; ruffled and fluted. T4222Blt2: (Silver Flow sib x ((Sea Adventure x sdlg.) x ((((Babson sdlg. x Morning Breeze) x Dream Time) x Silver Years) X Surf Rider))) X Olympiad. Melrose Garden 1990, HM 1992, AM 1996
Linda in CW AZ