From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda Smith
Sent: Monday, 2 June 2008 4:08 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] PhotoTB:Timescape -maybe

Christian,

I had something very similar to yours that bloomed all over the place. Best I can figure of the irises I'm suppose to have it is Timescape.  What ever this iris was this was it's year. I don't know how it got in so many places in my yard.

Timescape -maybe (1

Timescape -maybe (2

Linda in CW AZ

< Verdana html Font: Body:><><>< Verdana html Font: Body:>< Verdana html Font: Body:>Image removed by sender. Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image

JPEG image