CULT: End Of Seedlings

  • Subject: CULT: End Of Seedlings
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:32:26 -0400

Well I think that is all for the year unless I have some SDBs rebloom.
It has been a very good year for re-selects. I hope some of these pan out.
I hope you enjoyed the seedling photos. I am sure not as much as I have seeing them open. It is such a thrill even for the some what ugly ones.
I have a parentage correction:
08TY-34 is Call Me Blue X 05TO-67 (Olympiad x Honky Tonk Blues)
Not: Mineral Springs Lake X About town
Which answers Colleen's question of how I got wider falls from About Town.
I found the mistake after checking my bed map.
Mike Greenfield