HYB: HUMOR: evaluating seedlings

  • Subject: HYB: HUMOR: evaluating seedlings
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:17:56 -0400

Pop quiz - anybody recognize this iris? Hint-it's a recent intro,
probably award winner (tho I haven't looked it up), a <very> nice iris.
That I like a lot.

But when the season makes the really good ones look like this (!!), I
know not to take anything I see in the garden re: form and stalks too
seriously. Hopefully next year will be a lot less "interesting".
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image