Re: HYB: 05-119 testing toys

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 05-119 testing toys
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:15:46 -0400

Christian, they are small, but it's fun to be able to see them all
displayed at once - my kind of cross, with all that diversity.

I love seeing everybody's seedling photos & really appreciate everybody
posting them, even if I don't take time to say so for each one.

Heat is here...90oF and humidity above 70%. Ugh. No rot so far.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8