HYB: BB/IB seedlings

Hi there everyone!

Since my Bearded Iris bloom is just now getting under main sway, here's a seedling to kick off my posting for June. :-)

There are over 60 seedlings in the whole group. We had a freeze last monday, which damaged SO many TB buds (not just the seedlings group) . . . and it's going to hamper our show on Saturday quite severely.

The white one below has a wonderful fragrance, 5 buds, and better branching than the pink. Plant health is better, and substance is, too. Only problem? Look at those falls . . . the edges tuck under just a little bit too much for me. STILL, I'm keeping it for a while. I still have to determine whether it's a BB or an IB!

I'm SO happy I got a pink seedling! This is the pinkest of 3 that I took photos of. Plant health is lacking, but so are the rest in that row. I'll save it anyway . . . and use it as a parent, somewhere!

JPEG image

B15 - #55

JPEG image

B15 series