Re: Photo: TB: Pumpkin Cheesecake

  • Subject: Re: Photo: TB: Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:27:29 -0500

Very nice.  I have had problems with this iris since I started growing it 4 years ago.   It seems to be really sensitive to the soil it is planted in. It tends to putter out when other iris are growing strong all around it in the same bed.  If I transfer it, it does better for a year and then starts to wither out again.  I love the colors, but it is high maintenance in my area!   Thanks for sharing!