Re: HYB: Rebloom: 07D3

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Rebloom: 07D3
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:46:00 +0200

Congratulations Griff for managing a pod on Midsummer Night's Dream!
it's a hard one to please!

Glad to hear it passes good rebloom.
Will try harder next year to get sth on it.

I re-did the cross Best Bet X What Again, and among the 20 sdlgs that bloomed and got pollen only 2 have pods : one i made, and the other one is a bee pod, quite infuriating, isn't it?

I, too, really like your 07D3, the yellow is no longer hafts marking, but definitely a great pattern.

Loïc