Re: MTB Tyke

  • Subject: Re: MTB Tyke
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:06:36 -0500

Thank you Sterling & Anita.  I think I can safely keep the label on this Tyke.

Now to figure out who the dark and mysterious MTB is.  It's too lovely to just toss out.

There's still about 100 diff iris blooming out there this morning, including TB Honky Tonk Blues, SIB Skeena, and I Songarica, to mention a few.  Must get out there w my camera.  I love this time of year, when I'm rewarded for all the hard work.

El (sorry for the larger size, John.  It was 66.4k when created)