OOps pic (King of Light) sent without text

  • Subject: OOps pic (King of Light) sent without text
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

King of Light blooming now - I would we are in mid/late TB bloom and Siberians are in peak.

This is first (SPRING) bloom  - we don't have rebloom.

Took a lot of pics this morning, mostly of Sibes but a few TBs...Confederate Royalty, Celtic Glory, etc.

Tried to take a pic of a really tall peony and my dog charged me and we both fell into a Japanese/Siberian bed. But all is well I think. JIs are in green bud.

Ellen in the NH mountains - Zone 3 (a or b - take your pick :-)