JI sdlg broken colour

  • Subject: JI sdlg broken colour
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:58:41 +0200

I made some JI crosses in 2005,  not knowing anything about them yet, and i've been rewarded with great looking things this year!
Here is a picture of a broken colour!
Don't know if it happens often.
It's a cross between Royal Crown, a red purple plicata on white, with a white one sold to me as 'White Diamond', which doesn't show up in the database, i'm affraid...(It died since then, and i don't even have a picture).
Anyway, the baby's great, with 3 big flowers, each with 3 wide falls and 3 matching broken colour  tiny standards.

JPEG image