Re: HYB: two Species-X / MTB seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: two Species-X / MTB seedlings
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:03:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ann,
I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures. I think you definitely should try some MTB's. I'm still planning on sending you that "clean amoena" seedling. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll put a piece of Rosemary's Dream in there too. It's an MTB that I really like and I have three small clumps that need to be dug and divided. I'll bet you'd like this one too. Come to think of it, I might be able to get a piece of Bach Fugue of its clump too. Nice work on that accident lawn destruction! ;0)
Take care, Tom

From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:28:04 -0600

Aren't these charming! Your striped seedling got an 'Oh, Wow!', and Bach'd Fugue is lovely! I haven't tried any MTB, but I think I'm defonately going to have to! Good thing I avvidently killed part of the lawn-that means room for more irises. ;)