PHOTO: TB: Secret Service.....the iris, that is

  • Subject: PHOTO: TB: Secret Service.....the iris, that is
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:50:54 EDT

Keith Keppel's tall bearded iris Secret Service is one of my favorites.  Where Thomas Johnson's iris, Brilliant Disguise, has apricot standards and maroon falls,  Keith's iris has beige-peach standards and purple-black falls.  The red-orange beards are enough to knock your socks off.  Okay.....I'll control myself.....when I put the words to Bobby Darin's song in with the Splashacata photo, I promise I won't put the words to the old rock 'n roll song "Secret Service Man" in with this iris photo mailing.