Re: Re: Pink Pine

Thank you for your input - I appreciate your time. It's funny at first I thought it might be Pink, Pink also. However, I compared Pink Pink that I bought from Ginny Spoon and Ginny's iris overall color is lighter (not as intense) as mine. I really believe mine is Pink Pixie. When printing, if the letter " I"  is set very close to the letter "X", it might appear as though it was the letter N. Aside from that, it seems to fit the description of Pink Pixie.
Again, thanks for your help.

MargieBrown, NY