Re: OT: More Spring arrivals

  • Subject: Re: OT: More Spring arrivals
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:44:54 -0700

Hi Chris,
Tell your kids that I am calling your cat Sugar Foot...it looks like someone dipped each foot in sugar!...my husband was smiling as I was naming your cat...I said or Boots or Tippy...or Socks....you get the idea..
I love the story and the picture and your family for being so caring...from one animal lover to another Bless You and your family...