Fw: PHOTOS, PHOTOS AND MORE PHOTOS

  • Subject: Fw: PHOTOS, PHOTOS AND MORE PHOTOS
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:21:26 -0700

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:19 AM
Subject: PHOTOS, PHOTOS AND MORE PHOTOS

Good morning all, I am attaching a list of photoless cultivars, beginning with the letter -A- appearing in the ASI CHECKLIST-2009.  Now that the rush of the aril season is about over, those who have photos of arils and arilbreds that they have not had time to peruse through in their "pile of stuff", would you please look through them before your next busy session starts? It would be most welcome to receive them now. This will allow us to process them during our slow season also. Thank you. I am just starting with the letter -A-, but you can send any letters of the alphabet if it strikes you to do so ....  It is much appreciated!

Francesca
[Your editor of the ASI Cklist]