Re: Seedling 24EM12

Bob,  Love that heavy veining.  Go ahead an improve the form, but find a way to keep that wonderful veining.

Jan in Chatsworth

From: "iris4u2@comcast.net" <iris4u2@comcast.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:14:36 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Seedling 24EM12

I haven't posted in awhile, busy with the garden.  We're on the down side of Iris blooms but still plenty of color.   This reslect seedling opened this morning and I thought it was very interesting.  I didn't have a picture of it last year but it must have bloomed during its maiden bloom for me to select it in the first place.  Notice the veining is occuring on both sides of the Falls not just the top layer.  The flower isn't in its finished form I don't think but the customers who saw it on the order desk really liked it.  More crosses to be made with it to make it taller and with better spacing.

Seedling 24EM12 - Crazy For You X Romantic Evening

Bob

Iris4u Iris Garden

Denver