Re: SDB: unknown needs ID

  • Subject: Re: SDB: unknown needs ID
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:32:03 -0500

On Jun 10, 2009, at 11:45 PM, El Hutchison wrote:

> Oh, you should see my MDB's this year, Laurie. They're growing SDB
> height,
> while many of the SDB's are short because of the very weird cold and
> wet
> spring we're having.

Hmm. Is Tiny Titan a particularly huge-flowered MDB? My unknown has
SDB sized flowers and height. Tiny Titan certainly looks similar,
though I've seen some pics make it look more peachy and some make it
look really orange. My unknown is definitely more peachy.

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/