TB: Country Dawn

This iris stated blooming yesterday, too. I think I may be the latest growing season in our iris club, and maybe even on this list!!!

Nice Statement in the Garden. This iris multiplies well, and should be in good shape for our club's plant sale in July.

(Tom Johnson, R. 2002). Sdlg. Q38C. TB, 41" (104 cm), M.
S. white, central area with fine gold veining; style arms white, yellow midrib and crest tips; F. white with yellow haft, fine yellow veining from beard to edge, narrow yellow rim inside clear crystalline rim; beards yellow, white base; pronounced sweet fragrance. Sunshine Song X Goldkist. Mid-America 2003.

JPEG image

Country Dawn

JPEG image

Country dawn