Re: HYB: plicatas

  • Subject: Re: HYB: plicatas
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:57:03 -0400

What's the goal, Griff? Or is that the question you're asking, trying
to decide what the possible goals might be?

<I'm not a plicata person, but it's winnowing time and I have to decide
what stays and what goes among the seedlings. So, judging just on the
flower alone (I'll deal with low bud count, etc.), which should I keep
to work with? (More to come.) -- Griff>

Linda Mann
TN