Re: TB: need ID

  • Subject: Re: TB: need ID
  • From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

Is it space age?  Can't tell if those are horns in the photo. But if so, it looks like powerpoint to me.  The photo at mid-america's sight makes it look much wider than it grew for me, but it was first year bloom for me too.  Hope this helps on your ID.  The color in my photo is washed out due to the lighting when I took it, but it looked alot like your photo in person.
Will Warner
Springfield, Mo