Re: Pseudata 'Okagami'

  • Subject: Re: Pseudata 'Okagami'
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:25:27 -0700

Very interesting flowers. We just returned earlier this evening from viewing Chad Harris's garden  and saw some of the most beautiful Japanese iris. He will be on tour for the 2011 JI convention.  So I even got to view some guests. His seedlings are super. He has an absolutely exquisite, very ruffled pink seedling