Re: re: re: Faraway Blue

  • Subject: Re: re: re: Faraway Blue
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:09:06 -0400

<<I'm tempted to play!! >>

Please do! Some times fertility is regional. Maybe, I'd be more
correct to says conditional. Irises get reputations of being
difficult, often in their home garden, only to behave much better in
other areas or in particular seasons.

I can't remember what irises I tried with Faraway Blue. My field books
are much harder to locate than my permanent beds, so it's unlikely I'll
"remember" soon!

I bought it again for the garden, here. I was still alive the last
time I checked that area.