I.D. help please!
  • Subject: I.D. help please!
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

My next door neighbor has a huge clump of a beardless iris. I don't know a whole lot on the beardless, but I was hoping to find out what species this may be for them. As far as the cultivar is concerned, I told them "good luck"!
Thanks in advance.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." - John Muir