Re: HYB: Precious Little Pink X Mystery Blush blooming now
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Precious Little Pink X Mystery Blush blooming now
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:13:00 -0400

That's pretty and appealing any time, Mary Lou.  --  Griff
Griffin's Den
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:30 AM

This had a spent primary fan this spring.  Two 30" stalks blooming now with
aphylla-type branching, including very low side branches emerging from
just above the rhizome.
Two years now I've meant to try PLP pollen and found, when spring bloom
was finished that I hadn't done it.   Stalks coming on PLP as well.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5