re: HYB: Precious Little Pink X Mystery Blush blooming now
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: re: HYB: Precious Little Pink X Mystery Blush blooming now
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mary Lou,

Thanks very much for posting the seedling.  I am interested to see that Mystery Blush producing interesting patterns, it may merit more exploration!  I have a seedling from Mystery Blush x Balderdash which is rather pale, but has pink standards with blue/lavender falls.  Almost the reverse of your seedling.

I am glad that I am not the only one who has decided to try a little with Precious Little Pink (pod too here, can't rem,ember if it makes pollen.)   Its rebloom performance is hard to beat.  Looks like your seedling may have a good bit of PLP's rebloom timing.

Hope that you are dodging the worst of the storms, flooding is getting worrisome here, not sure I have ever seen the water quite this high in June.

Robin Shadlow
counting down- 11 days till the truck leaves for Oregon!