AIS: AIS Judges Can Now Vote the Ballot Electronically
- Subject: AIS: AIS Judges Can Now Vote the Ballot Electronically
- From: John I Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:37:46 -0700
Voting the AIS Awards Ballot Electronically
You may now vote and submit your Awards Ballot electronically through an AIS sponsored website.
The important thing to remember is that the rules for submitting your ballot in a timely manner remain the same regardless of how you submit it.
Secondly you should not submit your ballot using both printed and electronic methods. If you do submit the ballot both ways, the first one submitted will be the one that is counted.
Voting electronically has several benefits
- You can vote whenever you want to, stop, sign off, comeback later and resume your voting
- The program automatically keeps track of how many votes you have cast in each category and will warn you if you attempt to vote for too many in a category.
- You can easily go back and change your votes anytime prior to submitting your ballot, no messy erasures or X-outs.
- You can easily find the sections that you want to vote, skipping the ones you don’t want to vote
- You can print your selections for a record of your vote and/or to transfer your selections to your paper ballot
- The electronic ballot is laid out the same way as your paper ballot
- Will remind you if you have not voted a section
- You can easily designate “No Vote” for a section that you do not intend to vote.
- If you designate “No Vote” for a section and subsequently vote for an iris the program automatically deselects the “No Vote”
Sign up for Electronic Balloting
In order to vote electronically, you first need to email Ruth Barker and request a User ID and Password. Email her at: email@example.com
By return email you will receive your User ID, a temporary password, and the web link of the voting website.
For more details and examples please see the attached PDF. (If the attachment did not come through, please request a copy from Ruth Barker at the address above)
Description: Adobe PDF document
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |