HYB: Come What May X Lunar Whitewash
  • Subject: HYB: Come What May X Lunar Whitewash
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:10:41 -0400

Well, rats!  My old Kodak just can't handle white very well.  By the
time I got home from work, I had to take half a dozen Japanese beetles
off to get this shot.  This summer maiden is 39.5 inches with nine buds
today.  Three in the lowest socket, so I expect more in a few days.
The leaf on this stalk has no branch, so it's a looong way up to the
branching in the photo.  Hopefully just another example of maiden
misbehaving and not the influence of LW.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5