Re: CULT: fun in the sun
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT: fun in the sun
  • From: robert sutton <20060sutton@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:06:54 -0700

Linda,
Thanks for a look at "Murray", I presue that is the name of the mower rather than some two legged male admirer/ Ah well, 107 here this afternoon, not much desire to do any gardening in this heat. have got most of my seedlngs looked after. They are transplanted into solo cups, and when they reach a point where they are starting to burst the cup, they get planted into a plot of nice new irises. Looking forward to doing that very thing next month, if the heat gets a little less, otherwise 5-6 am here I come.