Re: Re: AIS: 2012 AIS Convention CD
  • Subject: Re: Re: AIS: 2012 AIS Convention CD
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:31:08 -0700

Hello Linda,
Thanks for asking.  I agree so many close ups and I am at the mercy of the photographer.
This time I was able to convince some to do clump shots.  I didn't get as many as I had hoped, but they are there if they were in focus and close enough to see - smile!
This year I am doing something different, may be because I was able to attend and saw most of the gardens.  It dawned on me that many who did not make it were missing the lovely settings as well as irises.
So, along with the typical convention program I do are two more.  One consists of the other gardens visited.  Over all shots, long line shots, home garden shots.  Then another program is strictly "The Huntington"  because of the tremendous variety of gardens it has and fortunate enough to have great photos of all the sections.  Chinese, Japanese, Shakespere, Herb, Cactus/Succulents (sp?) to name a few.  And some ideas of what is in the two museums.
Hope that answers your question,  I will say this if you are unhappy with your purchase I will personally refund your money.