Re: Study in Black vs. Superstition
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Study in Black vs. Superstition
  • From: "dpmallen tds.net" <dpmallen@tds.net>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 20:44:56 -0400

thanks Adam.  I did see S in B growing last week and took this photo.  I think I can get a start from the gentleman that is growing it.

Codicil has not bloomed yet, but I think I will move it to a new location this July.  It is fine and healthy.

I hope the start of Sheer Ecstasy grew for your relatives and was the correct iris.  If not, let me know, as the one I grew did bloom and it is SE.  I can send it along if needed.

Will you be going to Lansing this weekend?  Should be fun.  Thanks and enjoy the iris season.  It has been quite good here.  Cheers,  Peggy