[PHOTO] Is this Enchanted Violet (IB ??) | Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:12:13" />

[PHOTO] Is this Enchanted Violet (IB ??)

I have my doubts that this is really 'Enchanted Violet' - it has a very large flower, but was sold to me as an IB.

Harold tells me that 'Enchanted Violet' is a TB, and this iris isn't for sure, being only about 10" tall.

Anyone grow Enchanted Violet? The real one?

Also, one of the photos was taken in full blasting sun, the other earlier in the day.
I have found that this can cause huge color variations.

Shauna
(Zone 3, Alberta)

Binary data

Binary data