[PHOTO] Siberian Unknown - Species?? | Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:47:22" />

[PHOTO] Siberian Unknown - Species??

This was sold to me as 'Caesar's Brother' but I am sure it isn't.

I have attached a clump photo as well as an individual flower.

Does this look like a 'species" sib? (I have not been able to find a photo reference for a species Siberian, so I am just guessing here.)

What do you think?

It is the first to bloom each year, at least 1-2 weeks before any other sib in my garden.

Shauna
(Zone 3)

p.s. The attached clump photo shows the amazing growth of this particular sib. I started with 2 small plants - 4 leaves each plant - 3 years ago and planted them 6 inches apart!

This is THE Siberian that made me want more!!

Binary data

Binary data