HIST: Corsage

From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>

Hi Everyone,

Here are photos of Corsage. I sent two photos of two
different blooms so you can see how different each
petal is. Note the one standard that is half
yellow/half white.

Corsage is not a very tall variety and in my opinion
rather strappy in form for being introduced in the 50s
but it is a VERY robust grower and quite a
conversation piece in the garden when you have
multiple stalks and flowers.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, Washington, USA
Zone 8
Do You Yahoo!?

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!