Re: BLUSHING CHERRY

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

I believe the marks on the falls are not virus marks. Many years ago I have grown one or two older pinks and one seedling of our Lithuanian breeder which had the same constant markings each year. But I don't think it is beautifull. Mabe only interesting. The plicata markings, regularly dotted and sanded parts of falls possibly are of the same origin, but they add real beauty for flower.
By chance I like to tell some remarks on your pics. The photos you load to the list are of very good quality and flowers are well composed and it give pleasure to observ them, but files you make for your pics are to bulky-from 150 to 230 and more Kbytes. It is good example of Mike Sutton's and Jan Clark files with about 50 Kbytes which are quite sufficient to have good impression and consumming downlowd time.
Edmundas Kondratas
SSI, BIS member
Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5