[PHOTO] Re: I. tectorum? Louisiana Iris? | Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:01:57" />

[PHOTO] Re: I. tectorum? Louisiana Iris?

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

You have told your iris is Louisiana, but if you like for future how discern
Loisiana from I.tectorum here are two pics of white one (the blue in form is
similar) in which are visible basic difference - crests. For that they are
called "crested irises" . Louisianas have signals as you see on your own.
Edmundas Kondratas
SSI, BIS member
Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5