[PHOTO] Re: TB: Old Purple Bloom | Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:27:23" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Old Purple Bloom

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

HI everyone,
    This is not the generic purple that I have, I've never seen this one
before!
It looks like an older cultivar that may have been named.   Opened this
morning.   Stalks coming on about eight other iris.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/936/0/_/503733/_/953774808/

JPEG image