Re: Digest Number 319

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>    From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
>Subject: to intro or not
>
>Need input on this one.  Not the largest flower but I love the color on it.
>  Don't think there is anything like it out yet.  What do you all think.
>Tentatively scheduled for introduction next year.
>Thanks
>Mike

I don't often comment here Mike, but this one made me sit up and take
notice. Lovely, from the photo. It looks like it's blowing those whistles
kids have at parties, so why don't you call it "Party Whistle" ?
What is the parentage?
Cheers, Jan Clark, Australia, patiently waiting out the six months till her
first big batch of IB seedlings start blooming.