Re: I. demetrii

> Juri Pirogov wrote:
> A photo of Iris demetrii from natural habitat.
> Juri Pirogov
> Moscow, Russia

A beautiful iris. If this is a wild iris, who needs hybrids?

Your postings add much to this email list. Thank you.

I share Dennis Kramb's desire to learn more about this species.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!