Hello---Am I in the right place?

I collect hybrid iris (do not hybridize my own) and I am working up a
data base with photos of my collection for personal use.  I have
utilized on-line photos from various sites, but am still lacking a
lot of the ones no longer in popular commerce.  I have either catalog
photos or personal photos of all of mine, but would like to avoid
having to scan them. I have to have someone else do that for me.
Does requesting the photos I need fall under the scope of this
group?  I do have a few personal photos of varieties that were sold
without photos by Cooley's & Schreiner's (Shaman, Soap Opera &
others) that I feel are decent photos.
Kaaren J - NE KS

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r_1oCB/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/RnOVlB/TM