[PHOTO] Not much but our first iris this year | Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:51:14" />

[PHOTO] Not much but our first iris this year

Two firsts this year ... our first iris bloom and my first digital image
with our new toy.

Steve
--
Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11 AHS http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm
Region 18 AIS http://www.region18.com/
Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
*
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
*
The Amy's Garden
http://www.kansas.net/~eigor
*
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm#note
*
Region 11 Auction By Mail information
http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/abm.htm
*
Get great low international calling rates
from Net2Phone! Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/fBRVBB/kJXCAA/4ihDAA/RnOVlB/TM