Re: Slides from Digital files

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Slides from Digital files
  • From: "Christy Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:40:35 -0000

> Robin Shadlow wrote on 3/3/2003
> >I've had a few people ask me for slides
> recently and all I have are a ton of digital
> pictures.  Does anyone know if they make slides
> from Digital jpeg files?   I'm not sure if it
> can be done, but if any of you have any
> suggestions on places that do this reasonably,
> it would be truly appreciated.

Robin,

One of our local photo shops (not part of a chain) has done a
beautiful job of turning digital images into slides for those few
times I really need them.

All they require is a very good 6" x 8" image printed on glossy photo
paper. Cost per slide was $3.20.

Christy Hensler
Hoping this goes through after some huge bouncing problems with
Yahoo..