Re: OT: Yahoo Bouncing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Yahoo Bouncing
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:29:24 -0800

John,

I subscribe to a couple Shag Mail lists and today I got a notice that
servers are bouncing anything that appears to be spam and they have
included many list subscribers in the spam category.  Shag Mail asked
people who were subscribers to the list I received the notice from to
complete a form stating I had voluntarily subscribed to the list.  They
hoped that servers would accept that as  proof  their subscribers really
wanted the list mail.  I noticed some of my Genealogy lists, which I
receive in digest form, did not arrive for about three weeks and now
have resumed arriving.

Patti Wenham

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM