Re: The Outhouse

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] The Outhouse
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:57:32 EST

In a message dated 3/7/03 9:28:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, jelcy@jelcy.com writes:

John Jones and I  discussed whether or not I should post this.  With his permission I present you a reason why some of our iris are not yet ready for exhibition.  When the outhouse door is closed and it all melts into oblivion, perhaps our iris will show their faces.

Jelcy, in Rowlett, Tx. where even we had several days of ICE, no school, no work and cabin fever.

This deserves national attention!!!!!!    It was also a reminder of west Texas memories  I just as soon forget

Michael ,MLS for Cathy Campi

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor