COMP: Firday Night Chat

  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: Firday Night Chat
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 16:32:56 -0800

I realized after my last couple of messages that many might know what
the heck I was talking about.

If you are an Iris lover and grower, you might like this. Every Friday
night starting at
6:00 PM Pacific time an IRC channel is opened on a Austet server for
folks to trade
ideas and thoughts about the Rainbow Flower in a realtime chat-like format.

Open you IRC software (mIRC on a PC and Ircle ona Mac) and go to:

webmaster.ca.us.austnet.org

(the private server we have been usng is hard down for a couple of months)

 Think of it as an old fashioned telephone "party line" but using
your computer keyboard and typing messages instead of talking on the phone.

If you have never chatted before or need some additional help, some
basic chat information is at:

www.irchelp.org

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)