RE: COMP: Paint Shop Pro 8 beta

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] COMP: Paint Shop Pro 8 beta
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:26:10 -0600

Neat Christy!!!

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS

Malevil Iris Gardens

Lubbock, TX

Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

mailto:dana@malevil-iris.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Hensler [mailto:hensler@povn.net]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 2:58 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>

> I like my Paint Shop Pro 5.
> I have noticed some send me ,or try to send me pics lately and all I get are
> advertisements! Wonder why that is, could that be a bug in the PSPro8 that
> they are trying, maybe?

Donna,

I've attached an image of a seedling I just reworked in PSP 8 to buttonize it and give it a painted look.

Are you sure it's not a security setting that's stripping out the attached images?

BTW, I love my copy of PSP 5 and wouldn't be without it. PSP 8 didn't overwrite the original program so I can keep my oldie while learning to use the new model. :-)

Alternate link for PSP 8: http://www.jasc.com/pbeta/psp/default.asp

Christy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor